The Volunteer Management Training (VMT) series is designed with the busy professional in mind. Workshops are broken down by topic. Additionally, an all-day Volunteer Management Boot Camp session is also available. Learn Volunteer Management best practices that to get your program on track.
Core Competencies include:
- Program Planning
- Writing Effective Job Descriptions
- Recruitment & Placement
- Orientation & Training
Additional topics include:
- Managing Problem Volunteers
- Creating a Teen Volunteer Program
- Risk Management
- Writing Job Descriptions that Attract the Right Volunteers
- Training Busy Staff to Succeed With Volunteers
Customized Training is Available, contact us for more information!